,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-”–”-

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Happenings

1. messed up the lasagna last night (noodles didn't cook because I overlapped them!) Oops!! Someone needs to teach me how to cook!

2. Ate smoked/dried/salted raw sheep leg meat- salty and weird tasting.

3. Ate some sort of really disgusting fish tonight. It's worse than Lutefisk..if you can imagine!

4. The little girl non-stop cried today for an hour after her mom left..until I gave up and put her down for a nap. ugh, that was exhausting!

5. Walked across the frozen fjord on Sunday! Also tried ice skating for the first time! (Video in previous post) More to come in next post on this.

6. Have read 4 books in 2 weeks...'Have a Little Faith' 'The Beach' 'The DaVinci Code' and 'The Guardian' by Nicolas Sparks. Next up: 'Angels and Demons'

7. Rediscovered how delicious Norwegian yogurt is. Have eaten it nonstop.

8. Got a box from my mom today! My first mail!! 6 sets of knitting needles was probably overdoing it though mom... :)

9. Had a four way chat on Skype the other day with my mom/dad, sister and aunt!

10. Have been on Facebook WAY too much. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment