- jigsaw puzzles (working on one right now--but they're expensive to buy!)
- a good book
- some good coffee (I don't like the coffee they have!!) Preferable ground. (mom, you can ground it in your new grinder and send it to me!)
- American Peanut Butter
- yarn for knitting (any size because I have a plethora of needles)
- interesting newspaper stories
- guitar strings/picks (starting a guitar class next week)
- Anything you think would be a good waste of time (games, puzzles, etc)
- REDVINES! (even though I'll probably eat them in one sitting---ugh)
- Yourself :)
- TV series DVDs (expensive I know, but I don't have anything to watch!)
- Magazines (trashy, intellectual, I read them all!)
- Markers (preferably skinny)
Okay, you get the point.
Now, what can I send you??