,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-”–”-

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Rain, rain go away...

So, I changed my blog background. I bet you've noticed. I find it very fitting considering my 5 days back in Kristiansand have been, well, cold and rainy.

Ah, rainy days. Makes me want to curl up on the couch with a big cup of tea, under a blankie with a good book. Much like what winter makes me want to do. Looks like this fall I will no longer be reading these said good books, but GRE prep books and Norwegian books. (Not to imply that GRE prep books and Norwegian books are not good...) Nothing like hammering out both the English and Norwegian languages at the same time.

Why the change in reading material? I have, hopefully, committed to taking the GRE and the Bergenstest in the near future. I say hopefully because, let's be honest, my plans could change in a week. My hopes are that if I commit to it in a blog post, I will commit to it in real life.

I'll let you know how that turns out.

As for my blog background, I'll change that when the weather starts looking up. Don't hold your breath for that one though.

No comments:

Post a Comment