,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-”–”-

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

You've got mail...or in this case, a text.

Just a quick note about how absolutely amazing Norway is today.

I went to the bank, they sent me a text message with my password. I went to the book store, they sent me a text message when my books that I ordered came in. I went to the library and signed up for text messages to remind me when my books are due (okay I actually didn't do this, but you can!). I went to class and found out the teachers notify you by text message. I went to the gym and they sent me a text message when my member card was ready. You can even get texts about doctors appointments!

Who needs to talk to people anyways? Text messages are short, to the point and most of all, convenient. Talking is overrated.

On a side note, I also love online chat with companies. Today I chatted with a representative from the Ugg company...and got all the information I needed without saying a word. Amazing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment